This Privacy Statement was last updated June 1, 2018.
At Dental Creations, Ltd., your privacy is important to us. The following statement describes the privacy practices we use on our Website.
This Privacy Statement details Dental Creations, Ltd. policies with respect to the handling of personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") submitted to or otherwise collected by Dental Creations, Ltd. via Dental Creations, Ltd.’s website, and/or in the course of providing its payment processing, payment security and fraud management solutions and services (collectively the “Services”). Dental Creations, Ltd. will use and disclose Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Information:
Dental Creations, Ltd. collects information volunteered by the visitor in registering your account or participating in surveys, such as your name, address, telephone number, and practice name. We use this information to administer our business activities, improve our Website, provide customer service, and to make available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use unless pursuant to confidentiality agreements. We may share your information with our suppliers, agents or contractors in connection with services they perform for us or pursuant to agreements with our suppliers.
If you supply us with your street address, e-mail address, phone number or fax number, you may receive periodic mailings, calls or faxes from us with information about new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings or calls, you may "opt out" by contacting us. Dental Creations, Ltd.’s Contact Information is at the bottom of the Privacy Statement.
Personal Information we collect:
Personal Information is information which can be used to identify an individual. We collect Personal Information any time the Services are used. The Personal Information collected includes information provided to us directly by individuals and that is provided to us by merchants or financial institutions. The collection of Personal Information described herein is necessary for use of the Services. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Consumer Name
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Order and payment information
We collect other information, such as:
- IP address and information about the device used to access the Services
- How and which Services are used
- Merchant and merchant account information, including account information we may gather from third party sources
- Information provided to us through means such as social media or when you contact us through our website
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, users may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
We may also use locally stored objects (sometimes referred to as “Flash cookies”) for security and fraud detection purposes. Flash cookies are not managed through web browser settings. Please visit Adobe’s Flash Player Help website for help with managing Flash cookies.
How we use Personal Information
Usage and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with Dental Creations, Ltd. Dental Creations, Ltd. primarily uses this information to provide the Services and related features and to
- Facilitate the processing of payment transactions
- Respond to requests and inquiries
- Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Administer promotions or contests
- Facilitate social sharing functionality
- Analyze and monitor Services usage and to make improvements
- Help secure the Services, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
- Help personalize our Services
- Communicate about other Dental Creations, Ltd. services or those of our affiliates or other third parties
- Conduct data analysis and research, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities
- Perform other activities with consent
How we share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information as described in this policy. Specifically, we may share Personal Information:
- As necessary to perform the Services and to complete payment transactions
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, fraud screening, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services
- With third parties that have contracted with Dental Creations, Ltd. to perform certain functions on our behalf
- With third parties’ sponsors of promotions or contests where consent has been given
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Service’s terms and conditions
- With other companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with Dental Creations, Ltd. that support the provision of Transaction Services or relationship with a party. This includes its subsidiaries and parent companies.
- With a purchaser of all or a unit of Dental Creations, Ltd. (or the majority of Dental Creations, Ltd. or its unit’s assets), a merger, acquisition, or internal reorganization of Dental Creations, Ltd. or a unit of Dental Creations, Ltd.
- With consent
Please note that any information posted to public areas such as on our social media pages, or comment sections may be seen by other visitors.
Our management takes reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from our online visitors secure against unauthorized access (e.g. data breach) and use and we periodically review our security measures. Although there is no way that any Website can absolutely guarantee the security of your information, Dental Creations, Ltd is committed to employing reasonable security measures and regularly reviewing our security practices. As noted in our Terms and Conditions, however, you are responsible for keeping your login information and passwords confidential. Please be aware that these protection tools do not protect information that is not collected through our Website, such as information provided to us by e-mail.
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use our website(s) or mobile application(s). However, if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.
Users can opt out of receiving promotional email from Dental Creations, Ltd. by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages.
Users can configure its browser to reject cookies, or to notify it when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the Services may not operate properly.
Accessing or Editing Personal Information
Dental Creations, Ltd. may be contacted at the email address at the bottom of this policy to request access to or that we update or correct the Personal Information collected by our Services. Please note that consistent with local law, Dental Creations, Ltd. may retain Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting the review or the updating or deleting Personal Information provided to a third party, including any mobile application, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
Third Parties and Linked services
Dental Creations, Ltd. is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
The inclusion of a link on the Dental Creations, Ltd. website does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by Dental Creations, Ltd.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Use of the Services by minors
Dental Creations, Ltd. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
Notice to European Users
The Data Protection Act puts obligations on users of Personal Information and sets forth principles for its use. One principle states that information must be processed fairly and lawfully. This means that citizens of the European Union are entitled to know how we intend to use Personal Information. Details are publicly available at ico.org.uk or from:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45
Fax: 01625 524510
The Data Protection Act does not generally apply to data about limited companies or partnerships, but it does cover personal data relating to sole traders and partnerships. When we receive an application from a business, we may perform a search with a credit reference agency and fraud prevention agency on the individual company directors or partners.
Personal Information may be processed and stored by Dental Creations, Ltd. or its affiliates, service providers or agents located in the United States and other countries. By providing Personal Information directly to Dental Creations, Ltd. or to its customers, you consent to the transfer of such information outside of the European Union and to its storage and use as described herein.
How to contact Dental Creations, Ltd. regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, or if you want Dental Creations, Ltd. to correct your Information that is stored on Dental Creations, Ltd. systems, please submit your request in writing to:
Dental Creations, Ltd
5015 Fort Ave
Waco, TX 76710
Fax: (254) 772-3869
Subject to our ability to verify your request, Dental Creations, Ltd. will correct the information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request.