PERFECT FOR TESTING PULP VITALITY!
Cold as Ice Endo Spray is perfect for on the spot testing of pulp health. The endo spray causes a rapid pulpal response in vital teeth due to its low liquid temperature of -26.2°C (-15.2°F). Diagnose pulp vitality by spraying cotton with Cold As Ice. Use the iced cotton to test the normal response of nerve fibers by stimulating the nerve endings of the pulp with it.
Net weight 10 oz., includes directional spray extension.
Cold As Ice Advantages
- Produces fast response
- No dripping
- Includes directional spray extension
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to use
This product can only be shipped by ground transportation, it cannot be shipped by air.
Additional Useful Information About Cold As Ice Endo Spray
Cold As Ice Endo Spray is used to test pulp health. The spray causes a rapid pupal response in vital teeth due to its low liquid temperature of -26.2°C (-15.2°F).
Directions: Use only as directed.
1. Insert the extension tube into nozzle.
2. Until saturated, directly spray Cold As Ice Endo Spray onto a cotton pellet held by locking pliers/forceps. Wait 3 seconds to cool.
3. Do not spray in the vicinity of patient’s face or onto tissue. Always hold can upright when spraying.
4. Retract the lips and cheeks to avoid contact with the cold pellet.
5. Touch the pellet to the facial surface of the tooth in the quadrant of concern and to the contralateral tooth to be tested. Reapply Cold As Ice Endo Spray for each tooth tested. Test the suspected tooth last.
6. Evaluate patient’s response.