BUY 4 WONDERFREEZE, GET 1 WONDERFREEZE | PROMO CODE: FREEZE
TAKE CONTROL OF THE COOLING POWER!
Wonderfreeze is used for cooling vacuum forming products like mouth guards, bleaching trays and temporary forms. Also excellent for cooling orthodontic wire and cooling gold crowns after soldering. When setting denture teeth, use Wonderfreeze to cool the wax quickly and easily. In the crown and bridge department, where large amounts of wax are needed for buildups, Wonderfreeze can be used to quickly cool the wax and add more wax. Also, this product is very useful at the metal finishing bench to quickly cool down work before polishing or finishing cases. When using sticky wax on models to set the bite, Wonderfreeze is useful to cool the wax so it will pop off easily leaving models clean.
- Cooling vacuum formed materials
- Cooling denture teeth, wax areas & metal finishings
- Cooling crown work
- Cooling orthodontic wire
- Removing sticky wax
This product can only be shipped by ground transportation, it cannot be shipped by air.
Additional Useful Information About Wonderfreeze
Directions for Wonderfreeze
Vacuum Forming Materials
Hold the can in the upright position with the nozzle directly next to the vacuum formed processed material. Pull the trigger to coat the processed material thoroughly. Processed material can be removed immediately.
Denture Teeth, Large Amounts of Wax, and Metal
Hold the can in the upright position with the nozzle 6 to 12 inches from the wax. Pull the trigger and spray directly on area to be cooled. For denture teeth, this will hold them in place. For large wax areas and metal finishing, this will quickly cool the case.
Wait about 5 minutes until the metal is no longer red in color. Hold the can in the upright position with the nozzle about 12 to 14 inches from the full gold crown just soldered. Pull the trigger and spray the full gold crown and investment ( if used ) until cooled. This will harden the metal. Do not spray early for this can weaken the crown.
Chilling Memory Type Arch Wire
Pull the trigger and spray on a saturated cotton swab tip and apply to the wire. For best results, wrap the wire with a piece of gauze and saturate it with Wonderfreeze. The gauze should not be dripping prior to application.
Use only as directed. The necessary amount of spray will vary with the different products used. This product may be used in short small bursts or with longer sprays to maximize cooling. Leaves no residue and is moisture free.
Can you use Wonderfreeze on porcelain crowns right after you fire them to cool them off quickly?
It is not recommended. The cool burst of air could shock the porcelain and cause it to crack and break. Porcelain crowns should be cooled at room temperature, so the crown has time to stabilize.
Wonderfreeze Can Be Used For
- Cooling vacuum forming products: mouth guards, bleaching trays, and temporary forms.
- Cooling orthodontic wire and crown and bridge cases after soldering.
- Wonderfreeze is good for cooling the wax down when setting denture teeth, so they don’t move making setting teeth easy. This is especially effective when setting upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- It can be used in the crown and bridge department where large amounts of wax are needed for large build ups. Wonderfreeze quickly cools the wax and makes adding more wax fast and easy.
- This product is very effective at the metal finishing bench to cool down work when polishing or finishing cases.
- If using sticky wax on models to set the bite, Wonderfreeze can be used to freeze the wax. The wax will then pop off easily leaving models nice and clean.
Wonderfreeze by Tom Zaleske
Wonderfreeze: A Multi-Purpose Cooling Spray
– by Tom Zaleske, AS