MASTER THE ART OF FIRING!
For porcelain firing, use as a non-stick tray liner without pins and pegs. Works with any type of firing tray and can be used with or without a tray. Wondertray can be cut to your desired size. Plus, it lasts for multiple firings. Thermal shock and chemical resistant, so it keeps porcelain free of discoloration. Perfect for all firing cycles, including as a glazing pad.
- For porcelain firing, use as a non-stick tray liner without pins & pegs
- Works with any type of firing tray
- Can be used with or without a tray
- Can be cut to your desired size
- Lasts for multiple firings
- Thermal shock & chemical resistant, keeps porcelain free of discoloration
- Perfect for all firing cycles, including as a glazing pad
Additional Useful Information About Wondertray
What is the maximum temperature limit for the Wondertray?
3182 ℉ (1750 ℃)
Can the Wondertray be used as a sintering mat for zirconium sintered at 1750℃ (3182℉)?
No, Wondertray’s melting point is 3182 ℉ (1750 ℃), so your oven must stay below these temps to safely use the Wondertray.
Can the Wondertray be used to degas bake for metal copings?
Yes, it can be used for all stages from degassing to the final product.
Approximately how many firings will one tray last for?
The lifespan depends on the frequency of use in the lab. It should last for several months. Some people have had it for a year.
Crown & Bridge Tools by Gina Parker