EZ Silicone Mold Release Spray is a colorless, non-staining, food grade releasing agent. This spray is specially formulated as a multi-purpose, anti-stick lubricating spray for use on metals, impressions, stone, plaster, plastics, rubber, waxes, and similar materials. EZ Silicone Mold Release spray is ideal for spraying the model prior to thermal or vacuum forming for an easy, hassle-free release. This highly effective spray can also be used to ease the purging process of furnace accessories and cartridges during the injection process. Net weight 12 oz.
ez silicone mold release spray Advantages
- Easy to use, colorless, non-staining, anti-stick releasing agent
- Saves time by allowing easy separation of thermal & vacuum formed materials from the model
- Eases the purging process of furnace accessories & cartridges during injection
- Reduces defects of appliances caused by plastics sticking to the porous stone model
- Environmentally friendly & contains no Class I or Class II ozone depleting substances
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbons, hydrochlorofluorocarbons, or chlorinated solvents
- The silicone used meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 181.28 as a release agent
Additional Useful Information About EZ Silicone Mold Release Spray
- Shake Well.
- Hold can 10 to 12 inches from surface.
- Apply a thin mist coating on surface for best results.
- Use ONLY as directed.