A SHINE SO BRIGHT, YOU GOTTA WEAR SHADES!
Wondergloss is not a dip or a model soap! Wondergloss is a model shine used to provide dental stones and plasters with a high shine luster for that professional quality look when presenting models. It prevents staining and chipping of models. It works on all dental stones and plasters from orthodontic models to the practical models in the dental laboratory and dental office. Wondergloss only adds less than (1) micron of thickness to the stone or plaster so accuracy and quality are maintained.
- Get the professional shine
- Prevents staining & chipping of models
- Works on all dental stones & plasters
- Only adds less than (1) micron of thickness to the stone or plaster so accuracy & quality are maintained
Additional Useful Information About Wondergloss Model Shine
2. Wipe or blow off any excess dust before applying Wondergloss.
4. With a sable brush or high quality synthetic brush evenly apply 1 to 3 coats depending on the amount of gloss desired.
Is Wondergloss Model Shine a dip or soap?
No, Wondergloss is not a dip or a soap. For best results, apply a thin coat of Wondergloss Model Shine with a sable brush or high quality synthetic brush.
How long does the plaster or stone have to cure before applying Wondergloss Model Shine?
For best results, allow the stone or plaster to dry at least 1 to 2 hours.
Any tips for getting the best results when using Wondergloss Model Shine?
1. Allow stone or plaster to dry at least 1 to 2 hours
2. Wipe off or blow off dust & dirt from model
3. Use a sable brush
4. Apply only 1 to 3 thin coats
5. Remember Wondergloss is not a dip or a soap
Wondergloss & Wonderadmix Simple & Effective Products
by Tom Zaleske
Dental Creations' Wondergloss
by Tom Zaleske