A SHINE SO BRIGHT, YOU GOTTA WEAR SHADES!
Wondergloss is not a dip or a model soap! Wondergloss is a model shine used to provide dental stones and plasters with a high shine luster for that professional quality look when presenting models. It prevents staining and chipping of models. It works on all dental stones and plasters from orthodontic models to the practical models in the dental laboratory and dental office. Wondergloss only adds less than (1) micron of thickness to the stone or plaster so accuracy and quality are maintained.
- Get the professional shine
- Prevents staining & chipping of models
- Works on all dental stones & plasters
- Only adds less than (1) micron of thickness to the stone or plaster so accuracy & quality are maintained
Additional Useful Information About Wondergloss Model Shine
1. Allow the plaster or stone to dry for at least 1 to 2 hours before applying Wondergloss.
2. Wipe or blow off any excess dust before applying Wondergloss.
3. Place any identification needed on the models before application (case numbers, names, etc.). This will seal them on the stone or plaster making them smudge free with a quality and shiny appearance.
4. With a sable brush or high quality synthetic brush evenly apply 1 to 3 coats depending on the amount of gloss desired.
5. WONDERGLOSS IS NOT A DIP OR SOAP!
Is Wondergloss Model Shine a dip or soap?
No, Wondergloss is not a dip or a soap. For best results, apply a thin coat of Wondergloss Model Shine with a sable brush or high quality synthetic brush.
How long does the plaster or stone have to cure before applying Wondergloss Model Shine?
For best results, allow the stone or plaster to dry at least 1 to 2 hours.
Any tips for getting the best results when using Wondergloss Model Shine?
1. Allow stone or plaster to dry at least 1 to 2 hours
2. Wipe off or blow off dust & dirt from model
3. Use a sable brush
4. Apply only 1 to 3 thin coats
5. Remember Wondergloss is not a dip or a soap
Wondergloss & Wonderadmix Simple & Effective Products by Tom Zaleske
Dental Creations' Wondergloss by Tom Zaleske
Wonderadmix + Wondergloss
– by Tom Zaleske, AS
One of the Top 50 Most Viewed Articles in DLP Magazine 2013
– by Tom Zaleske, AS