THE BOX & POUR PROCESS HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY!
Take the daily grind out of preparing study models! The stainless steel Wonderortho Formers were designed to provide accurate upper and lower study models. This time saving product generates flawless, symmetrical, study models that require little trimming. Research shows that using the innovative Wonderortho Formers process saves an average of 25 minutes per model.
Wonderortho Formers Advantages
- No mixing / no mess
- No wax products
- Works with all laboratory, orthodontic and general dentistry applications
- Works with any casting material, stone, silicone and rubber-based products
- Results in a superior quality mold while taking less than five minutes to complete
Additional Useful Information About Wonderortho Formers
1. Remove approximately 10 ounces of the pre-mixed Wonderfill® and flatten out about one-half inch thick into an approximate 5 inch diameter base pad on a 5″ x 5″ plastic or glass base plate.
2. Insert tray with impression. The impression material can be of any type of product on the market today. Firmly press down the tray with impression material into the Wonderfill® base pad.
3. The Wondformer is positioned similar to that of a cookie-cutter and then firmly pressed down. There is no need to feather the outer perimeter with wax beading or heated wax.
4. Peel away the excess material from around the outside perimeter of the Wonderformer. The excess can be used with the next casting.
5. Move the base plate to the vibrator and pour in the liquid cast material. The Wonderformer does not split open while the cast material cures.
6. When the casting material is cured, remove the finished mold. Then only minimal trimming is needed.
Wonderfill the Fastest Easiest Way to to Fabricate Boxed and Beaded Impressions by Tom Zaleske
“What I found was that the real game changer for Wonderfill comes from a complimentary product; the Wonderformer, which when used with Wonderfill becomes an accurate, cost effective, time saving “system” for fabricating boxed impressions. The form is a latching metal box or former which, when used like a cookie cutter along with Wonderfill, boxes an impression which is ready to pour in 5 minutes.”
Tom Zaleske, AS
“Boxing and beading final impressions is a necessity for high-end cases. Using Wonderfill will save you 60% of the time and still give you 100% of the accuracy.”
(The Denture Man)